Come join an enthusiastic team of professionals in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina!
JSS Behavioral Services is currently seeking a BCBA or BCBA-D to fill the position of Coordinator of ABA Programs, a subspecialty of our Autism Services Division. Our goal is to integrate clinic-based and home-based Applied Behavior Analysis programming into our existing practice, which already includes an Autism Diagnostic Clinic, ABA reevaluation assessments, and individual, family and group psychotherapy for individuals on the autism spectrum. Our model is family-focused, collaborative, and comprehensive. We are looking for someone who is innovative, passionate, flexible, an excellent problem-solver, team-oriented and excited about working with individuals with autism and their families.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Coordinator of ABA Programs:
- Develop, implement and oversee all aspects of JSS’s Home- and Clinic-Based ABA Services (direct service, parent training, social skill trainings, treatment plan integration)
- Participate in the delivery of a variety of direct and indirect services related to the Autism Services Division
- Work to integrate ABA into existing JSS services, both administratively and clinically
- Manage all aspects of ABA programming including quality control, process/policy adherence, staff supervision and training, marketing and outreach
- Provide consultation and support to staff both in and out of Autism Services at JSS Behavioral Services
- Participate in hiring/training/orientation of new ABA Staff
- Identify division needs and implements new services
- Participate in and design strategic marketing efforts
- Participate as a member of the JSS Behavioral Services Leadership Team
- Participate in Community Outreach
- Minimum requirements: MA or MS degree in Psychology, Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or related field.
- BCBA or BCBA-D required; BCaBA welcome to apply
- At least 3 years of experience developing, administering, and/or supervising ABA programs as BCBA, BCBA-D, or BCaBA
- Familiarity with home-based and clinic-based ABA programs
- Familiarity with assessment tools (ADOS-2, ABLLS, VB-MAPP, Vineland)
- Familiarity with SC insurance requirements (private insurance, Tricare, Medicaid)
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
About JSS Behavioral Services:
JSS Behavioral Services is a multi-site psychological and counseling practice serving children, adolescents, young adults and their families. At JSS Behavioral Services, we provide comprehensive psychological assessments and testing; evidence-based psychotherapy; and outreach, training and consultation to schools, agencies and the community. We are a passionate and dynamic group; unique for our collaborative spirit and strict adherence to high-quality, evidence-based practice.
JSS Behavioral Services is made up of an interdisciplinary team of clinical psychologists, school psychologists, clinical counselors, social workers, and behavior specialists. We use a team approach to our diagnostic evaluations and regularly consult with each other to ensure our patients are receiving only the highest level of care.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including salary, medical and dental benefits, retirement benefits, paid time off, and opportunities for growth, continuing education, and company sponsored events. Check us out online at www.JSSBehavioral.com. For additional information or to submit a cover letter and resume, please email JKOSelman@JSSBehavioral.com.
Charleston, SC is consistently recognized as one of the best places to live and visit. Charleston is surrounded by beautiful beaches, award winning dining, historic sites and lovely weather. Our main office is less than 15 minutes from Downtown Charleston.