RBT Position Announcement
Come join an enthusiastic team of professionals in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina!
JSS Behavioral Services is currently seeking part-time and full-time ABA therapists (RBTs) for our Autism Services Division. Out model is family-focused, collaborative, and comprehensive. We are looking for individuals who are innovative, energetic, team-oriented and passionate about working with individuals with autism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of ABA Therapist (RBT):
- Provide direct therapy to individuals with autism in 1:1 setting both in-home and in-clinic
- Assist Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in preparing materials and clinic for instruction
- Follow recommended behavioral program as designed by BCBA
- Collect, record, summarize data daily from 1:1 therapy sessions
- Maintain an organized work environment
- Acquire and maintain technical knowledge of ABA through in-house trainings
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
BA Therapists at JSS Behavioral Services may receive exposure to:
- Autism and clinical diagnostic assessments
- Clinical counseling of individuals and families with various diagnoses
- Behavioral Parent Training
- Sibling treatment and workshops
- Social Skills workshops and trainings
- Additional treatments conducted at JSS Behavioral Services
- Minimum requirements: Minimum of High School Diploma, BA or BS degree in Psychology, Behavior Analysis, Special Education, or related field preferred
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification highly desirable
- At least 1 year of experience working with children
- Comfortable with working in client’s homes
- Valid driver’s license
We offer a competitive compensation, opportunities for growth, and attendance to company sponsored events. Check us out online at www.JSSBehavioral.com. For additional information or to submit a resume, please email Ashlin Blum, BCBA, LISW-CP at ABlum@JSSBehavioral.com or call 843-637-4211.
About JSS Behavioral Services:
JSS Behavioral Services is a multi-site psychological and counseling practice serving children, adolescents, young adults and their families. At JSS Behavioral Services, we provide comprehensive psychological assessments and testing; evidence-based psychotherapy; and outreach, training and consultation to schools, agencies and the community. We are a passionate and dynamic group; unique for our collaborative spirit and strict adherence to high-quality, evidence-based practice.